the Eurocopter EC-665 Is a Helicopter manufactured by Eurocopter.in OSEA and Yuktobania is known as Tiger,and in Sapin is known as Tigre.
The body of the Tiger is made from 80% carbon fiber reinforced polymer and kevlar, 11% aluminium, and 6% titanium. The rotors are made from fiber-plastic able to withstand combat damage and bird strikes. Protection against lightning and electromagnetic pulse is ensured by embedded copper/bronze grid and copper bonding foil.
it is used by many countries in USEA,OSEA and Anea Continents.a variant used by belka was the Eurocopter EC-665 UTH(Unterstützungshubschrauber Tiger) and a later 3.0 COFFIN version of this helicopter,called ECC-665 is in use by the Universal Peace Enhacment Organization(UPEO).
- Osea Air Defense Force (OADF): have 300 units
- Yuktobania Air Force (YAF): have 200 units
- Belkan Air Force (BAF): 200 units untill the end of Belkan War, today number is unknown
- Republic of Emmeria Air Force(REAF):have 100 units
- Universal Peace Enchacment Organization (SARF):Have 500 units of ECC-665 and 300 more ordered untill 2055.
- Maximun Speed: 315 km/h in earlier versions, 480 Km/h in Latter Versions
- Speed: 80
- Mobility: 72
- Stability: 84
- Defense: 90
- Air to Air: 58
- Air to Ground: 97
Gun: 25mm chaingun
Rocket Launcher Pod(RCL): SNEB Rockets
Air to Air Helicopter Missle (AAM): Mistral Missiles
Air to Ground Guided Missle(XAGM): AGM-114 Hellfire Missiles