The L-139N Naval Albatross, is the primary light ground attack aircraft of the Belkan Luftwaffe (air force) , and Belka's Fleet Air Arm. The L-139N is a navalised version of the L-139, the modified version of the L-39. The "N" version inludes many updates such as a brand-new HUD, newer avionics, more weapon pylons, a revolutionary electrical hydraulics system and as all naval aircraft would have, an arrestor hook.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12.13 m (39 ft 9½ in)
- Wingspan: 9.46 m (31 ft 0½ in)
- Height: 4.77 m (15 ft 7¾ in)
- Wing area: 18.8 m² (202 ft²)
- Powerplant: 1 × Honeywell F124-GA-100 turbofan
- Maximum speed: 960 km/h
- Range: 1,570 km max internal fuel
- 2,150 km(internal and external fuel)
- Endurance: 2 hr 30 min (internal fuel), 3 hr 50 min (internal and external fuel)
- Service ceiling: 11,000 m
- 1 hardpoint underneath main fuselage with 1000kg capacity.
- Up to 6 underwing hardpoints with a capacity of inner hardpoints 500 kg (1,100 lb) capacity, 284 kg (626 lb) of stores on 4 external hardpoints
- 2× wingtip fuel tanks