- "Can't go wrong with the Checkmate."
- —UPEO peacekeeper
The Sukhoi Su-75 "Checkmate" (Yuktobanian: Сухой Су-75; LTS, short for Light Tactical Aircraft in Yuktobanian), is a single-engine, stealth fighter aircraft under development by Sukhoi for export and for the Yuktobanian Air Force. The Sukhoi Design Bureau also designates the aircraft as T-75 with marked registration RF-0075.
During the Cold War, respond to the Osean actions creating new aircrafts such as the F/A-26A Wasp and 5th generation fighters like the F-22A Raptor, the F-35 Lightning II and the F-45A Ghost, Yuktobania planned to create a new aircraft, when the Su-35S Flanker-E and Su-37 Terminator were not enough anymore to fight the Osean new aircrafts. Sukhoi has been developing a new one. In 2005, Yuktobania created the Su-57, but the Su-57 is too expensive and have a lot of glitch and Osea even steal its blueprint and developed the Su-57 for the Osean Air Defense Force. In 2011, Yuktobania created the Su-75 Checkmate, with low costs, easy to use and can compare with other 5th gen fighters like the F-22A Raptor and the F-35 Lightning II. But Yuktobania has became friendly after the Circum-Pacific War, and Yuktobania starts selling blueprints to Osea. The Erusean Air Force quickly steal the blueprint by using spy planes and starts creating Su-75s for the Erusean Air Force to fight Osean advanced fighter jet.
The first battle of the Su-75 was in August 23, 2019 where a large numbers of Su-75s (Checkmate Squadron) attacked an Erusean base near southern Usea, the base was crippled and the Su-75 proved its power. The Su-75s was also utilized by both Osean Air Force and Erusean Air Force during Operation Sighthound, Checkmate Squadron on the Osean side and Sigurd Squadron on the Erusean side but with limited numbers by the EAF, even of its power, the Sigurd Squadron was shot down by Strider Squadron.
- GUN x3600 (∞ on Easy/Normal)
- MSL x146
- SAAM x34
- SASM x24
- HVAA x36
- HPAA x44
- QAAM x26
- 4AAM x48
- GPB x30
- NPB x20
- BDSP x24
- UGB x32
- MPM x22
- ODMM x20
- PLSL x650
- FLR x3
- Osea: Grey, dark grey and light blue "Checkmate" digital camouflage.
- Erusea: Three-tone grey splinter camouflage.
- Special: Three-tone Flora camouflage.
- Mage: Osea skin with Mage Squadron markings.
- Spare: Osea skin with Spare Squadron markings.
- Strider: Osea skin with Strider Squadron markings.
- White Shark: Black body with pale blue trim based on T-50-5.
- Serdyukov: "Serdyukov" camouflage - black dorsal fuselage with light blue undercarriage.
- Ghost: Ghost Squadron livery.
- Prototype: Prototype livery at MAKS Airshow 2021, white and light grey digital camouflage.
- Rage: Mimic Squadron livery used by Otto van Dalsen.
- Scream: Mimic Squadron livery used by Elke van Dalsen.